Theme of the conference is ” Latest trends in Chemometrics and Machine learning” with focus on bringing Chemometrics and Machine learning communities more closely together for scientific presentations, networking and personal dialogue.
This means the ongoing work to setup a strong scientific committee will include both Chemometrics and Machine learning experts and also have dedicated sessions to bring both worlds together,
- “Synergies between Chemometrics, AI/Machine learning and Mechanistic modelling”
- “Design of Experiments (DoE), Data-centric ML & Synthetic Data Generation”.
Welcome to Sweden and SSC2023, where focus will be on bringing Chemometrics and Machine learning communities more closely together for scientific presentations, networking and personal dialogue. It is with this perspective we will organize next year’s SSC conference. For more than 30 years, SSC conference series has been a meeting and networking forum for Chemometricians around Scandinavia, Europe and the world. We’ll showcase success stories and learnings from Machine learning community especially those within machine learning that focus on recent “Data-Centric AI”.
- Synergies between Chemometrics, AI/Machine learning and Mechanistic modelling
- Process Analytical Technologies (PAT)
- Reproducible research – Data Pipeline/Engineering – FAIR – Reusability
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Data generation, simulation and sampling
- Automation and Control – Reinforcement learning
- Statistical modelling – Uncertainty in estimation and conformal prediction
- Data driven life science – Precision medicine
We call for abstracts dealing with all aspects of chemometrics, data analysis and data science in analytical and applied chemical disciplines such as
- spectroscopy, microscopy and imaging
- sensory analysis
- process control
- omic sciences/systems biology.
Areas of interest include (and are not limited to):
- factor analysis
- experimental design
- curve resolution
- data fusion
- big data/deep learning
- Machine learning methods
All conference participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster or oral presentations. Poster presentation means classical stand-up poster presentation.
Abstract submission for oral presentation has been closed – we now accept abstract submissions for posters only, with deadline Sep 18, 2023.
Information on acceptance of the abstract will be provided by September 2023.